Guarantee a sinfully good sleep with this handmade eye mask and simultaneously take care of your sleep quality as well as your skin’s well being.
Pitch blackness is scientifically proven to positively affect the quality of your sleep, but because of various electronics, street lights, different sleeping patterns with your partner and other disruptors, it makes it hard to create a pitch black environment, which is where our sleeping mask comes in. Since it’s made from silk of the highest quality it also takes care of your skin. How?
- Silk fibers are naturally antibacterial, antifungal and mold and mite resistant (which is really important if you have allergies), because they don’t build up moisture like other types of materials.
- Silk doesn’t soak up the natural oils in your hair like other fabrics do, which is why there is no hair oil build up on the pillow, that could lead to acne, pore clogging or other impurities.
- It’s very airy which doesn’t give an itchy feeling on your skin.
- Silk has long, smooth, soft, and gentle fibers that don’t rub on or irritate the skin.
- It prevents ‘sleep wrinkles’ because it minimizes the friction of the pillow and your face and it naturally hydrates and keeps the moisture of your skin.
You can read more about the quality of our silk, the caring process or its properties here.
Each piece of clothing is made to order, in order to avoid stock and thus ensure a more sustainable approach to production. The average production of one piece takes about 2-3 working weeks, but we always try to produce in the shortest possible time. For products in stock, the delivery time is 2-3 working days. For more information on a specific product, please contact us at [email protected].
|Designed and manufactured in|
Valentine's day collection